Attention Students : NEET PG 2018 Rank released, Check out details
NEET PG 2018 – National Board of Examinations has announced the rank card of NEET PG 2018 on February 15, 2018, late night. The merit list of NEET PG AIQ seats will be declared separately. Candidates who appeared for NEET PG can now check their ranks on the available rank cards by visiting the official website window given on this page. The rank card will not be sent separately to any candidates. The result of NEET PG 2018 had been announced on January 23. Candidates have now been assigned a unique NEET PG 2018 Rank in descending order on the basis of the scores obtained by them in the result and the application of the NEET PG tie-breaker criteria. Percentile of each candidate has also been declared by NBE and is indicated in the NEET PG Rank Card 2018. National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted NEET PG 2018 on January 7, 2018, in online mode. NEET PG is the only entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses in India, as per the directives issued by the Supreme Court in 2016. Starting from 2018 onwards, NEET PG is conducted on a single day in single session throughout the country. NEET PG 2018 was conducted as an online exam in the form of a Computer Based Test (CBT). The last date to fill NEET PG 2018 application form was on November 27, 2017. Candidates, who submitted the application form of NEET PG 2018, were also given time to make the changes to the data provided on Date of Birth, Category and People with Disability status. The last date for making changes in NEET PG application form was November 27, 2017. The counseling of NEET PG 2018 will begin in the month of March 2018 tentatively.
Earlier, the NBE had informed candidates through an official notification released on February 1 that the NEET PG merit list would be released on February 15, 2018. However, the merit list has not been declared and only the rank cards have been made available on the official website which candidates can access with their login credentials, ie. Roll Number, Date of Birth as well as Captcha. As per the notification released by the NBE on February 15, “The merit position for All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately”.
Also as per the notification:
- Candidates have been assigned a unique NEET PG 2018 rank in descending order of their scores and after utilizing the tie-breaker criteria.
- Percentile of each candidate has also been declared in the NEET PG Rank Card 2018.
- The total number of correct and incorrect responses of each candidate in the NEET PG exam has also been declared.
- Candidates were required to submit the scanned copies of their MBBS marksheets to NBE for the preparation of NEET PG merit list. The NEET PG Rank has not been declared for candidates who entered their MBBS marks incorrectly in the application form submitted after the notification released on February 1, 2018.
NEET PG has replaced the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) and has become the single window entrance examination for PG courses offered by all government, private and deemed medical colleges across India, thereby removing hassles of applying for different examinations. However, admissions to certain institutions will be outside the purview of NEET PG. Candidates can check the list of the same and other NEET PG facts on this website .
NEET PG Merit List 2018
The merit list of NEET PG 2018 was supposed to be released on February 15, 2018. However the NBE has released the NEET PG Rank Card which candidates can access through their official accounts. The NEET PG 2018 will let each candidate know their rank in the exam as well as the number of correct and incorrect responses marked by them. Candidates will also be able to check their Percentile score. The NEET PG Merit List for AIQ seats will be declared separately. The merit list of NEET PG merit list will be based on the candidate’s score in the NEET PG 2018 exam. The NBE has provided an online window to check the NEET PG 2018 rank card and will also issue the merit list soon. Candidates need to login through their NEET PG 2018 Roll Number and Date of Birth, in order to check the rank card of NEET PG 2018. NBE is soon expected to release multiple merit lists including those containing the overall merit positions of candidates along with those showing the All India 50% quota ranks and the All India 50% quota category ranks. NEET PG State Quota merit lists, along with those for private medical colleges, Deemed Universities and AFMS will be released by the respective state or institution authorities.
Scope of NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 is valid for the following seats:
- All India 50% Quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in all states except in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir (as these 3 states do not participate in all India quota pool).
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all states and Union territories of India including Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all private and deemed medical universities/institutes across the country.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad Speciality courses.
While admissions to 50% seats in Government Medical Colleges will be filled by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the remaining 50% seats will be filled by a state government authority on the basis of NEET PG scores. In private and deemed medical colleges, 50% of the total seats will be filled by the state government authority while the remaining 50% seats will be filled by the medical college itself, again on the basis of NEET PG scores. Candidates can check below the percentage of seats allocated to Government and Private medical colleges.
Seat allocation in Government and Private Medical Colleges
Government Medical Colleges 50% All India Quota seats and 50% State Quota seats Private Medical Colleges 50% State Quota seats and 50% Institution Quota seats
NEET PG Counselling 2018
The counselling for NEET PG 2018 will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) for 50% All India Quota seats, while it will be conducted by the State Government or a particular institute’s authorities for the state quota and Private/Deemed medical college seats respectively.
source : http://www.natboard.edu.in/
Attention Students : NEET PG 2018 Rank released, Check out details
- CBSE NEET 2018 APPLICATION FORM & FEE DETAILS February 26, 2018
- Nadda addresses Global Digital Health Partnership Symposium at Australia February 22, 2018
- Health Ministry holds consultations with States on NHPS February 19, 2018
- Attention Students : NEET PG 2018 Rank released, Check out details February 16, 2018
- MOHFW RELEASED FAQ ON NMC BILL February 2, 2018