Experience: Minimum 20 years in the relevant field (general medical practice preferably with administrative experience as well)
Function Area: Medicine
- To provide leadership and direction to all medical and non-medical verticals in the telemedicine center to ensure alignment with the vision of the organization.
- To set goals to improve the efficiency of the Telemedicine center and develop it into a center of excellence with high patient satisfaction and recognition amongst the medical community. To lay down strategies and protocols to achieve the same.
- To check the quality aspects of the Telemedicine center and continuously strive to improve the quality standards of the center
- To optimize resources so as to offer economical healthcare services to the patients.
- To participate with the Board of Directors/Chairman in setting visions and objectives of the telemedicine center and designing newer strategies to achieve them.
- To ensure that medical operations comply with medical, ethical and legal guidelines; and also align with accreditation standards, if any.
- To assess staff performances and help them achieve their KRA optimally.
- To maintain smooth and disciplined operations and assure seamless co-operation between the various departments of the center.
- To participate in the final interviews for selection of employees including para-medical staff, technicians and doctors.
- To actively ensure staff motivation, training, coordination and satisfaction.
- To keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery and disseminate the same to the concerned staff so as to ensure that the center remains a pioneer in the field of telehealth.
- To identify opportunities to collaborate with and develop clinical integration opportunities with other health delivery systems to achieve affordable outcomes.